StartupOnomics is an annual gathering to help startups think about human behavior. At the end of the weekend, attendees will walk away knowing how to move the needle on their biggest customer problems…and with some tangible ideas to test and implement immediately.
Apply to StartupOnomics if you are at a company that is trying to improve people’s lives in these ways:
- Helping people live better financial lives (save money, make money, pay off debt)
- Improving our education system, specifically early education system
- Addressing any of the variety of health issues facing society
Our ideal applicant:
- Good sense of humor
- Interested in applying principles of human behavior to help solve big problems
- The company is doing consumer focused products or services
- You are a product leader, designer, marketing manager or data analyst. Two people from your team should plan on attending if you are accepted.
*Please not that the term “handsome” was not meant to exclude females, and that we would be happy with both good-looking males and females.